Job title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO and COO
At Green Biofuels, our mission is to reduce CO2 and improve air quality by replacing diesel with advanced fuels made from renewable organic waste. We have developed Gd+ HVO, the cleanest advanced fuel on the market, which reduces Greenhouse Gas emissions by 90%, particulates by 85% and Nitrous Oxide by 30%.
We supply Gd+ HVO to some of the UK’s best-known companies, helping them track their carbon reductions and achieve their sustainability goals. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a full time Marketing Manager to support the business in its continued growth.
About the role
You will work closely with the CEO, COO and Managing Director to ensure that GBF is positioned as the leading solution for businesses that use diesel engines and wish to adopt an environmentally friendly and commercially viable alternative to standard diesel fuels. The leader for Net-Zero goals. The solution “between now and Net Zero”.
This is an exciting time to join the business as we are driving exponential growth and expanding internationally. Given the breadth of commercial opportunities and chance to build a market leading brand, we need an experienced, confident marketing professional. A growth hire, this individual will have a clean sheet to build a fully comprehensive marketing plan.
It will suit a confident and dynamic individual who wants to help us improve the world and fast-track their career in the process.
Key deliverables (Essential duties and responsibilities)
This role will be responsible for:
· Be our Brand Champion for both the GBF parent brand and any sub brands, ensuring consistent best practice throughout the company and our partners and clients
· Create, manage and deliver an integrated marketing plan
· Liaise with clients and partners to generate news and maximise coverage of the GBF brands via the use of case studies, press releases and social media engagement
· Create, manage and deliver content for use on all channels including, but not limited to; PR, marketing collateral presentations, research, thought leadership, website and social media updates
· Agree and own KPIs for lead generation to support our sales activities
· Work with the Creative Team to develop and manage company websites and social content
· Work with the CEO and COO to manage 3rd party resources; PR and Political Advisors
· Work with GBF technical team to marketing collateral for prospective clients and partners
· Work with the operations team to create monthly client reports
· Work with the sales team to maintain and develop a client database
· Support the creation of tender documents
· Build relationships and maintain regular contact with customers, to drive relationships forward
· Participate in client review meetings and presenting on client specific activity
Skills and Experience Requirements
You will be part of a small team and will be in daily contact with our customers and partners. We are looking to hire someone who has:
· Proven track record of generating content and creating engagement and leads via marketing channels
· Understanding and interest in the green economy
· Ability to build strong relationships with customers
· Ability to develop creative ideas and solutions
· Ability to work both independently and under instruction
· An organised, systematic approach to prioritise and keep on top of daily tasks with a keen eye for detail
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite and social media channels
· Degree qualified
· Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Articulate and confident representing the company
· Comfortable working in a small team
· Is adaptable, resilient and prepared to grow with the role.
Desirable Skills Required
· At least 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
· Degree level qualification
· Ability to utilise own network and connections
The role will be based in our offices close to Stockbridge, Hampshire.
How to apply
Candidates who can demonstrate that they meet the specifications set out above and can prove that they have the right to work in the UK should send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include your CV and a covering letter stating how you meet each requirement. You should also include a statement as to why you believe you are suitable for the role.
We will conduct initial interviews with candidates online (Zoom, Teams etc), and follow with a face to face meeting in our offices.
Green Biofuels is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic.